To register with the Practice
Please contact reception, where staff will assist with registration. Proof of ID and residency will be required.
A new registration appointment will be necessary.
The following services are available:
- Minor Ailment
- Immunisation at all ages
- Childhood surveillance
- Cervical Smears/ Family Planning
- Long Term Condition Management
– Asthma & COPD clinics including Spirometry
- Check-ups on the elderly and at all ages as required
- Minor operations
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Smoking Cessation advice
- Travel Vaccines
– Diabetic Clinic including Podiatry & Dietetics
The practice has full equipment for all sorts of emergencies.
Please note that some services are not included in the NHS and have to be paid for. These include private certificates, HGV medicals, Passport certification. Please check with reception.